Sunday, October 9, 2011

What a Day

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Love being off and playing with my laptop.  Well I'm now current with Facebook and have set up some of my files, programs, etc.

I didn't post yesterday because it was our "dinner" day.  We had a roast instead of turkey (we're such rebels) and it was delicious.  Just my sister-in-law and her husband  camewho were also celebrating their wedding anniversary (mom was a lttle under the weather) and my son and his girlfriend weren't up to it (remember she's due in November).  It was quiet and cozy and very enjoyable.

So today the kid and I went shopping for more "stuff" for her new place.  I also bought some shoes I couldn't resist.  We combed a couple of second hand stores where I kept looking for that "trinket\' that was worth a fortune.  Didn't happen........

So now I'm updating my blog and craving a hot cup of tea..............Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment