Friday, October 28, 2011

Tea & Turtles

Friday, October 28, 2011


Yes, I'm having tea & turtles.  Wonderful combo!  I'm so excited to finally have some pictures I can add to my blogs.  So hopefully I will add some interest to my redoric.............


Nothing to really whine about today although I did get upset about one thing.  A co-worker wearing a Michael Vick jersey.  Now I|'m not trying to be Andy Rooney from "Sixty Minutes" or anything but why would anyone in their right mind wear a Michael Vick jersey?  Remember Michael Vick and the raid and arrest at his house for animal abuse and dog-fighting?  When I saw the condition these dogs were in I cried.  The dogs he had were in such bad shape that many of them had to be put down.  These dogs had to fight to the death (for the entertainment of Vick and his associates)and if they didn't they were beaten.


Yet people wear his jersey because he's a good football player but he has no heart.  Food for thought....


Anyway, let's not dwell on idiots.  On a lighter note here's a pic you might like:


The kid's B'day at Benihana's 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment