Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm Finally In!!!!

Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm finally in.  It took me forever to get into my own blog!!!!  I used to be able to get into it from my account so easily.  Can't do it now that I "upgraded" and not happy that I have to type the whole http:// crap.....(well u get the picture).

Anyway, now that I got that off my chest.  How was everyone's day?  I wonder if the kid is a little homesick.  If she is I'm sure it's momentary.  She has a great place and lots of friends so I know she'll be fine. God, I used to get homesick just walking up the street...hehe.  Hopefully I've matured since then...

The day went quickly and that's a blessing because this morning I felt kind of crappy but thankfully it passed as the day went on.  I have to look out Halloween decorations for work.  Some people don't like them and are creeped out by them.  They don't celebrate Halloween or let their kids which I find weird.  I feel sorry for them.  I can't imagine growing up without celebrating Halloween.  I remember every costume I ever wore and the anticipation of trick or treating with the other kids on the street.  I'd gobble down dinner and as soon as soon as I was done, beg to get out there before all the candy was gone.  I always had to wait until it got dark which sucked especially when there was always kids out there early beating me to the punch.  I loved taking my own kids out when they were small.  It always brought back fond memories.

Ahhh...memories......

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment