Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Didn't Get A Chance

Friday, September 30, 2011
 
I didn't get a chance to post yesterday and have some catching up to do.

Well the tarts at work were a hit.  So easy to make.  Will post the recipe but it's not gluten-free.  You could probably make with the glten-free flour but I haven't tried that yet.  I buy the frozen ready-made tart shells (Tenderflake).  My sister's tried and true recipe.

I'll try to remember to add the recipe to my next post.

This weekend is busy.  Tonight I have to wrap gifts for the baby shower.  Tomorrow is the shower and then Sunday me, hubby and the kid are heading over to the kid's new condo to see if she wants to paint or anything before she moves in.  My father-in-law and his girlfriend arrive from Italy Sunday night so we'll probably be up late hearing all about their trip.

Stay tuned for pics from the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment