Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm So Excited!

Wednesday, Oct. 19/11

I finally have a follower on my blog!!!!!!  Thanks Lucy (you know who you are).Well as I get more experienced my blog will get more colorful and hopefully more interesting.  I want to go on Skype so that will be another project.  I'll keep you all informed of how I do. 

We were to go to the kid's apt. today to take over some more stuff and do a few things but she was sick so that was a no go.  Just Hubby and I could have gone but nah we'll go tomorrow.  The kid hired a cleaning lady to clean the apt. on Friday.  Smart girl.  I wished I had done that whenever I moved into a new place.  Obviously she inherited her brains from me......not!

Saturday will be nuts.  Caos maximus!!!  It will be good to see my nephew though who I haven't seen in a while.  After the kid has all her stuff out then the work begins.  Her room will have to be cleaned and reorganized as well as the basement where a lot of her stuff is stashed. 

Would like to get the entire house organized before Christmas...............

Okay time for a smoke break.

Happy Wednesday everyone.........

No comments:

Post a Comment