Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday, September 28, 2011
 
Okay I didn't write my post early but here goes:

So tonite we're picking up the playpen for the baby shower on Saturday. Hubby wants to look at a few places to compare prices (personally I think he just loves dragging me all over the place knowing full well I'd rather be home, sipping wine and having a smoke).

At least we'll have gotten it done so I'll look at it in a "positive" light.  Eventually I'll make it home......hehe

Tomorrow I'm making butter tarts for the team and our "potluck" on Friday.  Oh do I ever miss those..........mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hopefully someone will bring something for the potluck that I can eat and not just end up having a "strawberry".  I have learned long ago to bring "back-up" food just in case and so I don't starve.  We shall see.

Arrivederci

No comments:

Post a Comment