Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Again I'm Writing This

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Again I'm writing this while I have all my facilties (early in the day)...hehe

Although the day didn't start that great as I was definitely a "Bernie" this morning.  Maybe it's the weather, who knows?  Starting to wake up a bit now though.  After lunch should prove better.

So I'm trying to find a gluten-free recipe for shortbread.  Being Irish and Scottish, my love of shortbread comes naturally..............I miss it so.  Grant it I've got gluten-free cookbooks and recipes galore but that recipe eludes me.  Anyone who has one please send it in your comments.  It would be greatly appreciated.  Of course I'll google it like I do everything else and if successful will post it on my blog.

I really need to get my act together and start trying all these recipes I have collected in the last few years.  Also, I need to get some gluten-free flour and attempt my old tried and true recipes that call for regular wheat flour.  I'll let you know how I do.

I should also let you know that I mentioned "Whole Foods" yesterday in my blog and their macaroons.  What  I neglected to tell you was that on the label it does say "may" contain traces of wheat so buyer beware..............

I will be hooking up to other sites to keep up-to-date with gluten-free recipes, restaurants and food items at your local grocery stores, so please stay tuned..................

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment