Monday, October 17, 2011

So tired.......

Monday, October 17, 2011

So tired right now.  Been on my laptop for awhile now and still haven't done everything I wanted.  Still learning and playing around with this thing.  It's my new toy.  Practise makes perfect.  Went to Whole Foods and bought some more of their delicious macaroons.  This time chocolate.  I do believe chocolate is the cure for anything that ails you............... I also love Havarti cheese and the woman behind the counter always gives me a free slice to try.  It's always after work so I wolf it down.  I was so disappointed when I got home and the wine cellar was empty (lol).  thank god for the kid picking some up on her way home.  The day was saved.


Chuck took this pic with Carolyn's camera.

Okay well time for a smoke, some juice, then zzzzzzzzzzzz

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment