Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Monday, October 3, 2011
 
I know, I know.  I'm behind in my posts.  Usually on Saturday mornings I update my blog but unfortunately on Saturday I was down for the count.

There is some kind of bug in the air and I was fighting it all last week but it caught up with me on Saturday.  My energy level was nil................I did manage to get the shower gifts wrapped and the kid stood in for me at the shower (which by the way was far, far, away) I mean I consider Brampton up north.

Anyway, last night was fun.  I let my dog out only to get sprayed by a skunk.  She was so embarrassed and we were all suffocating from the smell.  Hubby had to wrestle her into the tub for a shampoo and shower and I had to wash everything she came into contact with.  This happened while entertaining my in-laws who were spending the night after a 10 hour plane trip from Rome.

Oh fun wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment