Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday, October 5, 2011
 
Well I'm writing this reasonably early because I'm fading fast.  My head cold is back along with body ache, stomach pain, etc.  Basically, I feel like crap but sucking it up and wanted to update my blog.

This may not seem to be a big deal for some of you but I finally have my very own laptop!  No longer have to share with the kid.  Besides when she moves, she'll be taking it so my own laptop was much needed.  So we went out last night and bought one.  Love it.  Now I can finally work on that book I've been wanting to write.

I can't wait to get on it and hopefully I won't crash right away when I get home today.  There's so much I need to add on my desktop not to mention update my posts.

I'm dreadfully behind on Facebook as well.  Need to figure who all these people are from Italy that keep sending me e-mails in Italian.  I'm not Italian!!!! although hubby is.

Until later...............

No comments:

Post a Comment