Friday, October 14, 2011

Finally Friday!!!!

Friday, October14, 2011



Thank god it's Friday.  I only had to work a 1/2 day which was cool because I didn't feel that great this morning.  I came home and slept...........ahhhhhhh

I've been playing around on the laptop most of the afternoon and into this evening.  Learning little by little.

Moving day for the kid is next Saturday and it's going to be a busy day.  We're starting early and have enlisted the help of my son and nephew.  Hope everything goes smoothly.  Once we have her settled into her new digs and I see her bedroom empty I know it's going to be hard.  We've never been separated in 27 years.  I expect a teary few days.  I know in my heart of hearts it will be good for her and me and she'll always be my "baby". I adore her......

Not too much happening this weekend though.  It should be pretty relaxing.  Shopping and cleaning tomorrow and seeing mom on Sunday (so I've got some baking to do).

By the way, I found out by chance that "Skittles" are now gluten-free.  Another item to add to my candy list.

Until later

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment