Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dinner Date

Thursday, October 27, 2011

So we're meeting the kid for dinner.  Can't wait to see her.  When you're used to seeing someone every day and you don't anymore, you really look forward to the time you do have with them.  Never take anyone for granted.

The day went by quickly and I have all these ideas for redesigning my blog.  Have to step it up a notch. I don't know if it's Ania's creativity rubbing off on me or what.  I like "Ania" better than "Anna".  So from here on I'll refer to her as Ania.

Getting much more comfortable with the whole concept.  Might set up a web page as well.  Still have a lot to learn but that's ok.  I'm not in a rush..............

I also have to look at online real estate courses.  Something I'm interested in as a supplement income..  But then again I'm interested in a lot of things.  Not enough time to pursue everything......

Still bugging hubby to download files to me that I can post on my blog.

I miss Rome!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment