Saturday, June 30, 2012

Super Saturday!

Saturday, July 30, 2012

Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend.  I know I am.  Nice to have time to get stuff done around the house, catch up on some much needed sleep and go to events like "Ribfest' tonight as well as St. Clair tomorrow to watch the final game to decide the winner of the Euro soccer. Much anticipation.  Italy vs. Spain.  Wow!  Two great powerhouse teams. Of course I want Italy to win.  Not only do they have a great team but it's my hubby's heritage.  I just hope I don't get crushed in the crowd.  Wish me luck!


I think he's already celebrating!


There's a lot going on in the city this weekend.  I would love to fit time for the Chin picnic and the Toronto jazz festival but we'll have to see.

All summer there are great events going on.  Hubby and I track them and go to as many as possible.  So between events around the city, garage sale hunting, entering every contest I can, backyard BBQ's, work, etc., I'll be busy.


Previous Dinner in the Falls

So have a fun-filled weekend everyone.  Summer goes by too quickly...

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment