Saturday, June 16, 2012

Garage Sale Saturday!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Well we're late getting started but hope to see a few neat things at a couple of garage sales in the neighbourhood.  the kid and I overslept but you never know the prices go down the later it gets in the day because people just want rid of the stuff.  What will I find today if anything?  We shall see.

Frankly, I'm just glad it's Saturday.  Even though last week was a short one for me it didn't seem that way.

Tonight we're off to "A Taste of Italy" on College so that should be fun.

Well I haven't made reservations for "Father's Day" because hubby can't make up his mind on where he would like to go.  Doubt I'll get anything this late so we may just have to wing it...lol

A couple of pics to show you taken yesterday of dear Nat:




Now for the "Deal of the Week"

Walmart has DVD players on for $19.00.  So of course we had to pick one up.  I'll let you know how it works.

Got to run as the kid is ready to head out.

Until later...

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment