Friday, June 15, 2012

Finally Friday!!!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Well it's the end of the work week and finally Friday.  I must confess I cancelled my dental surgery yesterday for many reasons but I still have to address the open cavities in my mouth.  Oh well I'll do some research and way my options.  If I can save the teeth then that will be my choice.  A lot of dentists are too quick to "yank".  I'm trying to avoid that.

So last night hubby and I went for a nice meal and some wine at a local patio.  I love this weather and wish it was like this all year round.  I've been very fatigued for the last few days (as you probably know, one of the symptoms of Celiac).  Oh well.....forge ahead.

Tomorrow we are going to an Italian festival "Taste of Italy" (a yearly tradition in our house) and Sunday being Father's Day hubby gets treated to dinner.  We are going to a restaurant I've been dying to try so I'll post my review afterwards.

Next week we are going to the "Falls" so I only have to work Monday and Tuesday then on Wednesday we leave.  Looking forward to our little getaway (also a family tradition in our house).  We usually take in a winery and most definitely will be going to Niagara-on-the-Lake (one of my favorite spots).  If you go, try the "Pillar & Post" for lunch or dinner.  Very cozy and quaint.  You won't be disappointed.

Okay well I know this is a brief post but gotta run.

Footnote:

Hope everyone has a great weekend and t oall you fathers out there, a great Father's Day.  Although my dad has passed I still think about him every day.  I love you dad!


Ciao...

No comments:

Post a Comment