Monday, February 27, 2012

Manic Monday!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Okay, well I have a week to finish a play I'm scripting for a friend.  I love projects and the feeling of accomplishment when they're done.  This one is a bit of a challenge because when I write it's usually like I'm writing a journal.  Writing a play if definitely different.  My goal is to have it complete by Friday.  Maybe sooner.

When I'm creative I have to strike while the iron's hot otherwise my ideas are lost.

I have ideas for a couple of books but I've been procrastinating.  I know I will be starting soon but when exactly, well we will see.

The weekend was awesome.  Some good family quality time.  Hubby and I are movie lovers so we try to get some in every weekend.  Friday night I watched "50/50" with Joseph Gordon- Levitt.  Kind of slow but did make me cry.  The kid stayed over Saturday and we watched "The Woman in Black" with Daniel Radcliffe, and drank wine in front of the fireplace.  Very cozy and very relaxing.



A New Pic of the Kid


Hubby and Sammy



Also, I have more pics from Carnivale:








That's it for now.  I still have lots to do.  My "Deal of the Week" and video I promised is coming soon.

Stay tuned.

Ciao



No comments:

Post a Comment