Saturday, February 4, 2012

Super Saturday!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

What can I say but it's Super Saturday!  Why super you ask?  Well first off, I can take a nap later.  God I love my naps.  Especially in the late afternoon before dinner.  It's a luxury I love.

Being a morning person anyway (not out of choice but necessity) I tend to get a lot more done when hubby is still asleep.  Of course this is after I have a pot of coffee and a carton of smokes...okay well I'm exaggerating just a little.

Monday to Friday I start early at work so I have to get up early.  I just get up extra early so I have "me" time before the day starts.  Now on weekends it depends how late I've stayed up the night before.  Because I get up so early we never need an alarm clock.

So let's catch up.

Last night we went to the kid's again and ordered in Swiss Chalet.  Love Swiss Chalet because I can eat it (gluten-free).  YAY!!!!  so I took some pics of "Sushi" the kid's new kitten and I thought I'd share.  Oh and I threw one in of hubby too.

Hubby Setting Up the Kid's Internet


Sushi


"What are you looking at, can't a girl relax?"


Relaxing in the Livingroom
That's it for now because it's "errand time"!!!

Ciao (and stay tuned)

No comments:

Post a Comment