Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Guilty Wednesday!

Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2012

Okay, it's my guilty Wednesday!  Why you ask?  Well I haven't posted since last week and I'm posting now before I get busy with other things.

Well the kid got a cat, actually a 4-mth. old kitten named "Sushi".  She's a calico and beautiful from the pics I've seen but I'll meet her tonite because we're going to the kid's condo first and then out for a bite.

While I'm writing this, my hubby is upstairs watching some show on surfing (did I tell you that surfing is one of my secret passions)?  I say secret because in another life I'm sure I was a surfer.  It draws me in and I watch any movie I can get my hands on about surfing like "Blue Crush" and
"Soul Surfer".  Why does he have to be watching this now?

Anyway, focus Shirley...

So we went to see our beautiful granddaughter on Saturday and here are some pics:



A Professional Photo of Natalie



Hubby, me & Natalie


Pretty in Yellow



My Sammy



The Boy and his Girl


That's it for now!

Arrivederci!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment