Friday, February 3, 2012

Fabulous Friday!

Friday, February 3. 2012

Well it's finally "Fabulous Friday"!

Posting early so I don't have another "Guilty Thursday"!

Anyway our night out with the kid was fun.  Sushi her new kitten is beautiful with topaz eyes and gorgeous markings (butterscotch, black and white.  I will be posting pics of her shortly.  Well the kid wants to join uson our trip to Italy next year.  Flying in to Rome and then heading south on the train to Reggio and Sicily.  I miss Rome most of all and dying to get back there so we can EXPLORE.  Kind of hard to do that when you're on a tour like the last time.  Oh I don't regret the tour as a first-timer but want to have more freedom next time.  I do miss Elizabetta our tour director.  Especially the way she pronounced "celiac".  She would say "cheliac"...hehe.  If I toured again I would definitely request her.  She took such good care of us on the trip and made sure the menu at the restaurants we went to had something gluten-free.  Very important when you're travelling, tired and starving most of the time.

We will rent a moped and wander through the city streets.  also with no timetable we will be able to sleep, eat and do whatever when we want.

I will be changing things up a bit with my blog.  Oh I will still rant, etc. but I'm going to add a new dimension.

Stay tuned.....

Ciao





No comments:

Post a Comment