Thursday, January 26, 2012

Migraine Thursday!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Well today didn't start well.  I woke up with a fierce migraine.  I don't get them too often but when I do...well.........I couldn't even move my neck at all.  It was so intense it almost brought me to tears.  Note to self....drink lots more water.  I know that dehydration contributes to them and of course the Celiac disease I have.  It's finally somewhat subdued for now.

Anyway, enough whining from me.

So I've finally put some thoughts together for the book I'm determined to write.  I just have to motivate myself to get started.  Wish me luck.

I just have to remember to write down notes immediately when I get an idea or it's gone...

I'll keep you posted.

So here are some pictures I thought you might enjoy:

All Bundled Up!


All Cozy


The Boy & His Girl


The Studious Look


Pretty in Yellow

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment