Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Well a Lot Has Happened...

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Well a lot has happened since my last post on Saturday.

I fell in the afternoon smashing my mouth on the coffee table in the den.  It happened in the blink of an eye as I was trying to move the stupid thing.  BAM.... the force was so intense that it pushed back two of my teeth while knocking the other one forward.  If I had known, I would have wore a mouth guard.  Blood everywhere.  It even sprayed up on to my forehead.  What a mess.

I guess it could have been worse.  Oh well, I went to the dentist yesterday and he froze my mouth and pushed them back into place.  Thank God!  Well the teeth are aligned for now and I`m able to chew somewhat. The lips inside are still a mess but healing. 

On another note, the boy called today to tell my nothing yet in the labor dept.  Still waiting to hear when my granddaughter is going to make her appearance in this world.  Should I warn her what she`s in for...hehe.  Maybe not.

So I`ve added some cool pics to my post.

Hope you enjoy.






One of my passions is Venetian masks.

Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment