Saturday, November 26, 2011

Last Night...

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Last night we went to visit our beautiful granddaughter, Natalie.  I couldn't wait to see her and cradle her in my arms.  She was even more beautiful than I remembered (if that's possible).

Also, hubby and I got to spend some quality time with Natalie, the boy and mom which was nice.  We brought them Swiss Chalet for a well-deserved treat which the boy really appreciated.  He looked exhausted and starving.  This has been quite the roller coaster ride for him but I know he wouldn't have it any other way.  Sleep will be a luxury.

Hubby is going to make them a big tray of lasagna and once they are settled back in at home we'll take it over to them.  Mom should be leaving the hospital today (hopefully).

They are coming over for Christmas dinner (unless the weather is really bad)and I'm so excited.  Baby's first Christmas..... She'll get to meet my mom (her great-grandmother), hubby's dad and hubby's sister and whoever else may drop by.

Hubby has to construct the crib and we need to get the spare room ready so Natalie has somewhere cozy to sleep while they're here.

I must remember to buy a "Baby's First Christmas|" tree ornament for them.

Again, I do have some more pics but need to download still.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.

Until later....

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment