Saturday, November 12, 2011

Oh I'll Keep Going....

Saturday, November 12, 2011

So the old furnace just got removed from the house.  Good ridance.  It never heated the house properly and it was old......Now they're ready to install the new one.  YEAH!!!!

Hubby and I are waiting for them to be done so we can go out and do some errands.

This morning I had to go for a cleaning at the dentist's.  I know that doesn't sound like a big deal but every time I step into the dentist's office I'm traumitized.  It goes back to when I was a little girl and went to see Dr. Box (my uncle's dentist).  You see Dr. Box did not believe in painkillers of any kind.  No gas, no needles, no anything.  The nurse would hold down one arm and my uncle the other so I couldn't move while Dr. Box proceeded to drill into my teeth.  Lovely.

I remember the dreaded drive there and the whole time I'd be telling my uncle that I needed to go to the bathroom and once there would go and sit on the toilet hoping they'd forget about me....no such luck.

When I was in my teens I just wouldn't see a dentist at all because of of that.  It wasn't until my '20's and I heard that most dentists actually used "freezing" that I mustered up the courage.  I still hate it though, like today when the hygenist accidently hit a cavity and I lifted a foot off the chair.  The paranoia came back.

Oh I'll keep going because I should but I won't like it.............. 

So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment