Friday, November 18, 2011

Oh the Injustice!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Okay I have a beef.  I know a lot of people will be bugged by what I say but I have to get it off my chest.

I love to smoke.  That is my personal choice.  Having said that I want to say to all the non-smokers out there - leave us alone!!!  Stop treating us like we're some kind of disease.  Now not all of you do that or even think like that (thankfully my friends) but too many of you do.  Get off your pedestal and stop acting all sanctimonious (I have no idea if I spelt that right).  You're not special. You've just made a conscious choice not to smoke and that's fine.  That's your business but leave us who enjoy it ALONE!

It's bad enough we have to go out and freeze to death because God forbid you inhale some dreaded smoke.  Oh boo hoo.

We won't die of lung cancer because pneumonia will get us first.

I'm sorry but I'm so sick and tired of whiners.  What has our world come to when you can't let your child take a peanut butter and jam sandwich to school, drink tap water or ride a bike without a helmet.  We've created a generation of pansies.

When I was a kid there were no seatbelts, helmets, laws against smoking, water in plastic bottles or any of that other silly stuff and I'm still here!  Mind you most of my friends are dead but that's beside the point.....hehe

We had fun and that's what childhood should be all about.

Oh the injustice of it all...

Now to take the edge off, a few beautiful pics:


Take care....

No comments:

Post a Comment