Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I fell in love today...

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

This has been quite a day.  My granddaughter Natalie Anne  made her appearance into the world at 3:15 pm today weighing in at 8 lbs. 17 ozs.  What a beauty, with beautiful black hair and blue eyes.  She took my breath away.  When I held her, time stood still.  I couldn't tell you what was going on around me at that moment because I was mesmerized.  I fell in love today....

I told the boy that no day will match today. He has his little girl.  To watch the boy's face when he looked at her well I could see that he too fell in love today.....

With all the crazy stuff that's going on in the world it's days like today and being present for the birth of my first grandchild that makes all the other "stuff" seem so insignificant and irrelevent at least for the moment.

I wouldn't trade places with anyone right now. 

Here's a couple of pics but there will be lots more to come.

Presenting - Natalie




Take care and hug the ones you love.......

No comments:

Post a Comment