Friday, November 4, 2011

Down for the count!

I know I'm late posting but I've been down for the count!!!  Haven't been outside for 2 days.  It all started Wednesday after supper when my head started pounding.  Then the sore throat, runny nose, pounding sinuses well you get the picture.  I blame hubby.  He was very sick and I felt fine so I thought I was going to get away scot free.  No such luck!

Curses..............but I'll keep him anyway.

So I'm now trying to get a real estate seminar to attend in Mississauga.  I got an invite to one in Oakville but hubby said to try to get one closer to home.  So I'm just waiting to hear.  I also have a neighbour who did the online course and need to find out which website she went through.  We shall see........

So I tried to rest as much as I could today.  Yesterday I was almost comatose so we won't count that day.  I think I'm on the road to recovery because I feel more alert today although the headache doesn't seem to want to leave.  It just comes and goes.

Tonight I am going to have a nice hot meal, glass of wine, try to smoke (since my sore throat started it's like lighting a match to my throat every time I inhale) and zzzzzzzzz

Take care everyone and love passionately..............

Dinner at Sultan's Tent 2010 Me, hubby and the kid 

No comments:

Post a Comment