Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sorry about yesterday

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sorry about yesterday.  It was a crazy day.  Very tired and didn't get a chance to get on to my blog.

So I'm going to a real estate seminar.  Just waiting for the details.  I will see if this is what I want to pursue to supplement my income.  We shall see.

It will be challenging but I'm up for a challenge.

So Halloween came and went.  Not too many kids this year but the ones that did come were adorable.

Now looking forward to Christmas, my favorite time of year.  Not sure what we're doing this year as my granddaughter is due to make her arrival into this world on the 14th.  I have the kid's birthday on Dec. 1st and hubby on the 15th so it's going to be a busy time.  Love the lights, warmth and glow of the fireplace and the smell of cinnamon throughout the house.  Can't wait. 

Here's one of my favorite pics:

Me and the kid.

And another pic I just like a lot, enjoy!



His hair kinda looks like mine when I was in Cuba......................

Until later, Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment