Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Terrific Tuesday!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Why terrific?

Well I just got some great news.  My son's girlfriend is bringing my granddaughter to my work on Thursday for a visit.  I'll get to show her off to a lot of people who want to see her.  Hubby, the kid and I bought her some outfits on the weekend that I'll be able to give her.





Also, sis got a job and I'm so happy for her.  We'll be getting together for a BBQ very soon and I'm dying to see the house with the new renos.  Every summer is busy for us and most weekends we're not around.

This weekend my FIL and his girlfriend are coming to stay for a few days and then next weekend the kid and I are attending a wedding on the Saturday and then on the Sunday we're taking my mom out for her 81st b'day.  Hope she's up for it as she hasn't been doing too well.  We just may have to take the party to her.


Oh and let's not forget I have a garage sale to plan.  There are ribfests to attend (and we go to them all), the College Street Italian festival (Taste of Italy) and the one on St. Clair (Corso Italia).  Also, we'll be going to the Falls for a few days of much needed "R&R".  The kid and I are planning a "downtown" day where we'll eat at the outdoor cafes and roam through the shops on Queen West.


Oh and while we're downtown I'' research vintage clothing, accessories and of course my beloed "fascinators".  A friend of mine at work was weraing a beautiful blue feathered one today.

Well stay tuned and have a great eveing everyone!

Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment