Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wacky Wednesday!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012


Okay well I'm back after a busy few days and this weekend coming up is only going to get busier.  We are expecting lots of company to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday.  Hope everyone had a terrific Mother's Day.  I know I did.

A good friend posted about how grateful she was for everything good in her life.  Well I agree with that.  I'm very fortunate to be surrounded with good friends and a loving family.

Saturday we went to visit the boy, his love and my beautiful granddaughter.  She will be 6 months old on the 23rd.




Now, as most of you know,  I have an extended family as my dad married a second time after my mom.  The woman he married I loved dearly and has passed on.  She was like a mom to me and from the minute I met her there was an instant connection.  I know why my father loved her so much.  My dad and her kids were everything to her.  She always treated me like I was one of her own and will always love her for that.  Bless you Jean for giving me that.


Being a mother is a daunting task.  Of course it has many rewards but the responsibility you take on when you have a child depending on you for everything can be overwelmimg at times.

Let's thank all the mothers out there who have willingly sacrificed everything so that their children could have a better life.

Now let's not forget about my mom who went through 3 days of labor to finally give birth to me.  I was twelve pounds and breach.  Not a lot of fun.

I love you mom!



To be continued...

Ciao everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment