Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tiring Tuesday

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yes, it's tiring Tuesday.  Still adjusting to the time change I think.  All I know is I'm very tired but trying to keep my blog updated as often as I can. 

Watching for some fabulous deals this week and will keep you posted as soon as I find any that jump out at me.

I will also be adding - "Looking Good on an Budget" .  Basically, it's for the fashion-minded woman who does not have unlimited funds.  Ways to work with the pieces you already have and ways to save on new purchases to expand and enhance your look.

Here is a preview:

One of my favorite haunts is the "George" fashion line at Walmart.  Affordable fashions that fit any budget.  Before buying, check the material for practicality.  Some items don't wash well and end up looking nothing like they did when you bought them.   I hate to try on clothes but do yourself a favor and make the effort.  I've learned that the hard way.  Looks great on the rack but not when you take it home and put it on.

I rarely pay full price on anything.  If something is a little big but a great buy I"ll have it altered to make it fit perfectly and make sure it's still a deal once I add in the cost of the alterations.

I still wear clothing ten years or older but they fit well and have classic lines that never go out of style.

More to come so stay tuned.

Now for a couple of pics from the weekend:


Hubby cooking!



The kid in our kitchen

Now please wish me luck on Thursday as I am having "dental surgery".  Not wanted but much needed.  If I don't return to post well.....you know what's happened.  It was just too much for me...hehe.

Ciao





No comments:

Post a Comment