Saturday, March 10, 2012

I know I'm Late

Saturday, March 10, 2012

I know I'm late but I've been busy this week.

The father of a good friend of ours passed away after a long battle with diabetes.  He has lost both parents now and it's sad.  We went Tuesday night for the "viewing" and many of our friends were there including a few we hadn't seen since the last funeral we attended.  That funeral was for Louisa, a good friend who had been taken too young from ovarian cancer.  It had gone into remission for awhile then came back with a vengeance.  She left behind a young son whom she had with another dear friend.  Her young life was cut short  from a cancer that affects too many women, young and old.  I'll always remember her smaile and off-beat sense of humor.

This month hubby and I have to go play Bingo in honor of his mom whose birthday would have been this month.  We do this each year at this time because she was such a bingo fan.  Just to let her know we're thinking of her and the all the fun we had with her.

Well today we are waiting for the kid's arrival who by the way went back to her natural blonde hair.  I knew that was going to happen.  Anyway, we have some errands to do but other than that not too much going on.  Trying to get an early start to my spring cleaning.  Need to spruce the place up a bit.  Also have some movies to watch and of course NAPS if I get the chance.

Now for my weekly "Deals of the Week":

There are great deals at Walmart from Friday, March 9 to Thursday, March 15:

They are now carrying Dyson vaccums.  They are pricey but worth every penny.  We bought one years ago when they were even more expensive but I've never regretted it.  Picks up like no other. 

Also, if you're looking for a new television.  There are limited quantities for the RCA 32"LED TV on for $218.00.  That's practically free.

The Canon Rebel T3 digital camera with 12.2 megapixels - $476.00

Have fun shopping!!!



Ciao!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment