Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Terrible Tuesday

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yes I've been procrastinating!

Yesterday was a horrible day.  It started out okay and ended okay but everything in between was crap.

It was a terrible Tuesday!

Well now that I've gotten that off my chest on to "Deal of the Week".


Instead of purchasing cleansing cloths and other toiletries at places like Shopper's Drug Mart, check out Winner's and HomeSense.  You'll be surprised at what you'll find.  Good quality items cheaper than most places. 

 I love the facial cleansing wipes.  Not only do they clean but are full of essential oils good for your skin.  I found usually expensive Olay (for mature skin) facial wipes a few dollars cheaper than I would pay at Shopper's and even Walmart.  I also picked up some European hand wash and always get my scented soaps there.  A lot of what they carry you won't see anywhere else and if you don't have a lot of money to spend but feel you need a little treat than Winner's and HomeSense are the places to go for toiletries.  What woman doesn't love toiletries?

Anyway, I'm still on the lookout for more deals and will be posting soon.

Time to hustle as I still have stuff to do before going to work.

Hope everyone has a great day and mine hopefully will be better than yesterday.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment