Monday, April 9, 2012

My Monday Off!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Well I hope everyone had a great Easter.  I know I did.  Great family, great food.  It doesn't get any better than that.

Here are some pics from Saturday:


Hubby's Sister



Hubby


Mom and Natalie


The Boy with his Girl



So I have the day off and have a few things I need to accomplish today although I'm tempted to put them on hold and nap after I post. 

First I need to rant a bit.  While on Facebook this morning a dear friend of mine was promoting a new song by Chris Brown.  Well I feel he should be sharing a jail cell with Michael Vick.

Chris Brown for his cruelty to women (let's not forget the beating he gave Rianna) and Michael Vick for his cruelty to animals (remember the raid on his house)?  Why are these guys even walking around let alone making tons of money?  It makes no sense but then again a lot of things don't.

Some people forget too quickly.  Don't forget!!!

Now on another note, I'll be doing some much needed research for my "Deals of the Week" as well as fashion bargains.  Also, I'm trying to put together some info and pics on the family for my sister who's tracing our ancestry.  YAY!!!!!

Until later

Ciao







No comments:

Post a Comment