Friday, April 20, 2012

Fabulous Friday!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Why fabulous?  Well I thought Tuesday was terrible but yesterday took the cake.  So off I go to work today loaded down with painkillers and the like.  It's fabulous Friday because I just have to get through today and don't return to work until Tuesday.  You see I think I've developed another cyst.  I'm prone to them and the pain is extruciating.  I just have to wait it out and hope it passes soon.  Like I don't have enough with the Celiac and Diverticulitis.  Oh well....

On a lighter note.  My sis sent me an awesome card yesterday which lifted my spirits.  She's one of the most thoughtful and caring people I know.  Very proud to call her my sister.  Love ya!

Also, I got a surprise from my the kid and hubby last night.  I'm going to "Riverdance" this weekend.  It doesn't get any better than that.  I'm very lucky to have them in my life.  Hopefully I'll feel okay but unless I'm on a gurney with an IV I will be there.  It's in my blood and in my soul.  Ah...my celtic roots.

So I'll post about the evening and the show.

Can't wait.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment