Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Winter Wednesday!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Well we are having another storm.  It sounded like our roof was coming off last night and kept me awake for the longest time.

I do love the snow though and especially any type of storm at night and usually sleep well during them but not the case last night.

Hope everyone has a safe drive in this morning.  It's a mess out there.

Now I want to update everyone on some "gluten-free news".

I've mentioned in the past about "Udi's" bagels which I've always bought at Whole Foods.  Well they're now available at Loblaws in the freezer section and $1.00 cheaper than Whole Foods.

Also, I bought the President's Choice banana loaf (which doesn't need to be frozen) and it's delicious.  Best way to enjoy it is to butter lightly and stick in the microvave.  You won't regret it.  I had heard on TV (actually on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon") that Dunkin Donuts is now offering gluten-free pastries.  So I checked the web to see if we have any Dunkin Donuts here in Canada and the only place is Quebec.  Oh well.  You can get fabulous gluten-free macaroon cookies at "Timothy's" but the other coffee chains are still not on board as of yet.  Hopefully that will change in the near future.

 
Me and Hubby
 
 
Will keep doing my research on gluten-free products availability and keep you updated but until then,

Keep safe and Ciao...




No comments:

Post a Comment