Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Birthday Wednesday!!!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Today is my son's 39th birthday (a.k.a. "the boy").  Wow does time fly. 

The boy entered this world on Wednesday, February 13, 1974 weighing in at 9 lbs. 9 oz. at St. Michael's Hospital in Toronto.  The minute I laid eyes on him, I was in love and that love has never diminished.  I remember it like it was yesterday... I had a son.  Wow!

This past Saturday, hubby, the kid and myself went to my son's place to celebrate.  We got to spend some time with our adorable granddaughter and of course "the boy" (star of the show) and his better half.


Me and Hubby

 

The Boy and Hubby
 
 
Rhonda's Masterpiece
 
 
The Boy and His Girl
 
As you can see, we had a great time.
 
Love you son!!!
 
Until later,
 
Ciao everyone!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment