Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

Thursday, December 14, 2012

So I'm taking a break from my childhood journal today and want to mention how thankful I am for everything I have in my life.

My children, my hubby and of course all the good friends I've made over the years.  Some I still see and the ones I don't see still have a warm place in my heart.  I do believe people enter your life for a reason and when they leave it's because they've accomplished whatever it is they were to do.

Last Sunday was a special day because my son, his wife and baby granddaughter came for a visit.  Natalie looked beautiful in her red and black dress.  She had just been to see Santa.

 
Natalie Anne
 
 
 
The kid, Natalie and the boy
 
 
Hubby caught off guard
 

 
Hubby and Sam
 
Can't wait for Christmas!
 
So hubby and I will be away overnite on Saturday.  A little shopping, a little gambling.  Looking forward to a little time together.
 
Hope everyone has a great day and until later...
 
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment