Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wind down Wednesday!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and were able to share it with family and friends.

Our holidays were hectic and I am only now starting to wind down now from all the caos.  Hence "Wind down Wednesday".  We had family, friends and neighbours dropping by on a regular basis over the last couple of weeks and I wouldn't have it any other way.  It was a great time all around.

Here are a couple of pics from Christmas Day where dinner was at our place:



 
The Boy with His Girl
 
 
Hubby with Nat
 
So I have a lot more pics to show you but my laptop is acting up as usual so I've just added these two.
 
It's now time to start cleaning up, organizing and preparing for the new year ahead but not today.
 
Today I am procrastinating.  I have all these "projects" to complete but I don't think today is the day.  Would rather post anyway...hehe.  Maybe tomorrow I'll tackle something.  We'll see.
 
Now for "Deals of the Week".  They are everywhere.  All you have to do is go to any mall. Like every year, the Boxing Day sales continue on well after Boxing Day so the stores can prepare for the arrival of their Spring merchandise.  Now is a good time to take advantage of the bargains out there. 
 
 
Hope everyone has a good week!
 
Until later...
 
Ciao

 

No comments:

Post a Comment