Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Torrential Tuesday!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012


So I wanted to create a post today that's on the lighter side today as yesterday's post centered on a serious matter that is near and dear to my heart.

So here is a pic of our tree that we managed to get up and decorated last Wednesday night. 

 
By Day
 
 
By Night
 
I always let hubby do the lights and then I take over with the rest.  Now I just have to do some wrapping and put some presents underneath.
 
On another note:
 
I've been a bit tardy with my "Deals of the Week" and I do apologize.  I'll try to make it up to you but I've been nursing a cold and not quite up to snuff.
 
I do hope some of you were able to make the "One-of-a-Kind Craft Show that was on last weekend at the Direct Energy Building on the CNE grounds.  It's a fabulous show that boasts over 800 artists.  Unfortunately, I didn't make it sown this year, hopefully I will next year.
 
"Deals of the Week"
 
No Frills is having a 1,2, and 3 dollar sale until Thursday, December 6th.  Great deals to be had.  Oh and they "price match".  Check out their flyer.
 
Loblaws Superstore is also offering some great deals that are on until Thursday, December 6th as well.
 
Canadian Tire has come along way since they just offered car accessories and power tools.  Check out their flyer with sale prices in effect until December 13th.  They also "price match".
 
Hope everyone is having a good week and until later...
 
Ciao
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment