Saturday, December 1, 2012

Celebration Saturday!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

This post is dedicated to my daughter (aka the kid).

Twenty-nine years ago I received the best Xmas present ever, my daughter.

Not only is she my daughter but she is my best friend who has been at my side through the good times and the bad times.  Loyalty is her strong suit and thank goodness because there were some rough times but she was always there for me and still is.  Our love for each other is unconditional.


Taken in Rome
 
 
 
My Beautiful Girl
 
So tonite we celebrate over dinner with friends and family at a restaurant of her choice.
 
What she doesn't know is that every day is a celebration for just having her as my daughter.
 
I love you sweetie!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY xoxoxoxo
 
Ciao everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment