Monday, November 26, 2012

Manic Monday!

Monday, November 26, 2012

Why "Manic Monday"?  Well trying to sort out all the things that need to be done by Christmas.  There are a couple of bins in the basement that I need to tackle but instead made peanut butter cookies (much more fun to bake, don't you agree?).  Oh well hopefully the mood will stroke me and I'll dive in.....who knows, I may find stuff that I forgot I have which is always a nice surprise.  Still need to bake more because I am visiting my mom tomorrow but have to wait for hubby to bring home the ingredients.

Now I am must tell you that last Saturday we attended my granddaughter's 1st birthday party.


Beautiful Nat
 
 
Blue Eyes (my money shot)
 
 
As you can see she's the "belle of the ball".  It was a great afternoon and watching her open her gifts (with the help of mom) was a sight to see. 
 
Love you Natalie Anne...
 
 
 
Baby Nat With Her Mom
 
 
Me and Nat
 
 
I'm most proud of the pic I took of Nat with the green balloon.  I call this my "money shot".  Definitely the best picture I've taken so far and I noticed that I used the "Rules of Thirds" without even realizing it.  This was taught to me by a dear photographer friend of mine.  So I don't know if I can top it!  Well they say practise makes perfect.  We shall see.  I think I just got lucky.
 
Can't wait until everyone is over here on Christmas Day.  Friends and family...nothing like it in the world.  Will be snapping away all day and will post on a future blog.
 
Hope everyone has a good week and until later...
 
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment