Thursday, September 20, 2012

Terrific Thursday!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

This post is dedicated to my hubby.  My father, brother, lover and best friend. 

Tomorrow marks our 16th wedding anniversary.  Wow!  It doesn't seem that long ago that we were headed down to Las Vegas to get married (I hadn't been on a plane since 1970) but I wasn't the least bit nervous on the flight because he was there beside me. 

I had met him 2 years prior to our wedding in a club and it was an instant attraction.  I thought he was the most handsome man I had ever met.  I still do.  Little did I know he'd end up my husband.

I've always felt that everything happens for a reason and now I'm sure of it.

Thank you sweetie for everything you have given me.  I feel that no obstacle is too great to overcome with you by my side.  You protect me and keep me safe.  You give me the strength to deal with whatever life throws my way and most importantly you love me unconditionally.  When I say "I love you" you always say "I love you more".


 
 

So you see it's a terrific Thursday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment