Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Continuous Tuesday!

Tuesday evening, July 10, 2012

This is the morning's post continued....

I snapped some pics of the patio with the added "plants".  Big difference from the pic I posted this morning, right?

I wanted to create a cozy English garden feel with a modern twist.  Lots of greenery and stone animals scattered about.  Add some lanterns, candles, lots of cushions.  I even have an antique mirror resting against the wall waiting to be hung (idea captured while eating at an outdoor patio)...


Love this vine that crawls down the legs of the table and along the floor


Wal-mart Outdoor Clock

Some of these plants are ones I purchased while "garage saleing".

Just a little imagination and not a lot of money can create your own backyard "oasis".  Get your inspiration from your surroundings.  My ideas come from anywhere and everywhere.  I just wish my camera could capture more of the ambiance but you get the idea!

Keep shopping for those bargains!  July is the month to get summer deals.

More to come...

Ciao







No comments:

Post a Comment