Friday, July 27, 2012

Another Fabulous Friday!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Yes, another fabulous Friday.  Why you might ask?  Well I actuallly got some much needed sleep last night because Wednesday night and into Thursday morning southern Ontario was hit with lightening and thunderstorms.  We'll nickname it "Thunder Thursday" and I was up all night with my beloved dog, Sam.  It was like being up with a newborn. 

Although the rain was much needed, Sam wouldn't agree.  As I was trying to ignore her constant panting and pacing throughout the house that night I knew sleep for me was not in the cards.  When she finally settled down it was time for me to start my day.  Needless to say, I went to work exhausted and my eyes burning from being awake all night.  So you see last night was heaven because if there were any storms I wouldn't have heard a thing.  As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out cold.  YAH!!!!



Okay well maybe these pics are an exaggeration but I couldn't resist posting.  Lol...

On another note, I found a few pics of Dublin that I would like to share.






It's not just lephrachans!  (I'm sure I didn't spell that right).  Oh well you know what I mean.  Must remember to bring home the "Thesauraus" (probably didn't spell that right either).

Any, I'm looking forward to actually seeing Dublin next year along with Belfast in the north as my grandmother was born and raised there.

Now on another matter.

I didn't post a "deal of the week" last week but the when the kid brought over her laundry on the weekend she also brought something that I have to share.  Purex "3 in 1" complete.  These things are amazing and how they work is they look like dryer sheets but you throw one in the washer with your load of laundry and it contains detergent and fabric softener.  Then when you're ready to put your stuff in the dryer you also put that same sheet in as well and it acts like a regular dryer sheet.  They also smell clean and fresh and are less messy than liquid detergent.  Ingenious!  I'm definitely a fan and will be buying them from now on.  Not sure of the price but well worth whatever they cost. I will post the price though as soon as I find out from the kid.


My Beloved Sam


The Kid in Nassau


Well that's it for now.  Have to start my day but stay tuned for more...


Ciao!





No comments:

Post a Comment