Friday, January 13, 2012

Finally Friday...........

Friday, January 13, 2012

Thank God it's finally Friday.  This has not been a pleasant week for me healthwise.  Today is the first day I feel reasonably well.  Oh my flu bug is basically gone but all week I've had this annoying headache and of course stomach pain (not unusual for someone who suffers with "celiac" disease.  Oh well I usually just wait it out.  Okay enough of my whining.

Anyway, on a lighter note I am taking Monday as a "Shirley" day.  I can sleep all day if I want or just do whatever I want..........we'll see how I feel.

Please understand I hate schedules.  Oh I know they're necessary in some instances but on my weekends or vacation days I like to "wing it".  Do things on the fly and not worry that I have to be somewhere at a particular time and certainly NO PLANNING.  Just do whatever comes to mind.

Well the kid and I are looking into going to Quebec City for a few days.  Will check out the prices (will probably take Via Rail) and yes that will involve some planning but once there we'll just do whatever...we will definitely hit the antique stores and out-of-the-way-shops.  Will take tons of pics too.  The kid and I did a short trip (a few days on a bus tour) to New York City in 2009 and had a ball. 

I love to travel and we do not plan to go back to Italy until 2013. 

When I was a kid I used to cut out coupons for travel brochures.  I'd send away for hundreds of those things.  So even then I had the bug.

Some more pics:




Gold Mask


Interesting

Carnivale

Me & Mom


So Cute
I Love Horses

Ciao for now.................



No comments:

Post a Comment