Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I've been preoccupied

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sorry for my tardiness but being a movie lover and an HBO affictioninado (no idea if I spelled that right) has preoccupied my time.

Unfortunately, my physical energy doesn't match my mental...

There's still so many things I want to learn and experience before I leave this world I've been placed into.  I'm trying slowly.  It's not that I have a "bucket list" but I know how quickly life can be snatched away.   It is precious and I want to savour every minute of it.

My dream once was to be a dancer.  Oh I know not very practical. Not many 22 year-olds are "practical" and thank God.  You see I took some sort of dance all my life, took a few years off and after having my son wanted to get back into it.  I was 22 and the teacher I had made me feel old and discouraged me from continuing with my quest especially since I was married and had a child.  Of course she succeeded.  I was so naive. 

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is don't let anyone discourage your from your dreams.

It may seem ridiculous to others but if it's not to you then that's what matters.

By the way, totally off the subject but whoever invented "havarti cheese" well thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Now for some pics I hope you enjoy:





My granddaughter Natalie whom I adore...



Obviously I'm a dog lover



So cute


I love this pic


And this

And this


And of course my beloved masks


Takes my breath away, in another life....


Arrivederci



No comments:

Post a Comment