Saturday, September 17, 2011

Travel Bug

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Okay so the trip has given me the "bug".  By that I mean "travel bug".  There are still many places I want to see.
Sardinia, Sicily, Spain, Paris, Amsterdam, Edinburgh.  Oh and Venice again but in February during "Carnivale".  The hubby are are going away for a weekend in October to celebrate 15 years of bliss and in 2012 Las Vegas with friends so we''ll still be travelling,  just on a much smaller scale.

Of course now when I fly I will be more prepared so as not to die of boredom.  Bring lots to keep you busy.  Even if you don't do the crosswords or read that book you brought, you'll have an option.  Oh and for goodness sake bring "PLAYING CARDS".  When we were on the plane we saw people playing and I'd wish I'd brought a deck.  Live and learn or should I say travel and learn...lol.

Bye for now.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment