Saturday, September 24, 2011

Things to Pick Up

Saturday, September 24, 2011

We went out today to pick up a new spice rack and a letter and key holder.  Well we did get the spice rack, the letter and key holder will come later.  Still redecorating.  Will take awhile but I can wait because I know the finished product will be worth it.  Hopefully, I can convince the hubby to paint the upstairs hallway this week.  We'll see.....

Looked at playpens today for my granddaughter that's due to arrive in this world in November.  Can't wait.  My first grandchild!  We need to get it before next Saturday for the shower........

Battling a minor migraine today but hopefully it will leave soon......

Tomorrow I'm baking for my mom to take down to her.  I haven't baked anything for her in awhile and the guilt is setting in.  The kid and I try to see her every second Sunday and we take her out for lunch.  It's a treat for her because she doesn't get out as much as I would like.

Here's another pic:


Here we are in the gondola in Venice

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment