Saturday, September 24, 2011

Our Anniversary

Wednesday, September 21, 2011
 
Well today is our 15th wedding anniversary.  Wow!!! The hubby sent me a "huge" bouquet of flowers at work, all beautiful fall colours. I've never gotten a bouquet that size.  I'll leave some at work and take some home so I can enjoy in both places.

I can't believe it's been that long.  It seems like yesterday.  We were married at the Imperial Palace Chapel in Las Vegas early in the morning.  Hubby's best friend cried more than we did.  I still don't know if he was crying because he was all choked up or that he might be losing his best friend.....hehe.  It was a scorcher day and I wore my aunt's wedding dress from 1954, very cool.  It was my first time in Vegas and I was in awe of the place.  A few months later I won a trip there so we went twice in the same year.  Will be going again in April 2012 and I know it's changed a lot since we were there last.  Can't wait.
 
Anyway, the kid is taking us out tonite for dinner and we're getting our pics from Italy printed so we have the hard copies.

More pics to come............


Positano

No comments:

Post a Comment