Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Didn't Get a Chance

 Scuba Diving Monday, Sept. 19/11

Okay I know.  I didn't get a chance to post yesterday.  The house was topsy-turvy what with painting and everything.  Still managed to get a nice "sleep" in there though.

Slowly getting the house back in order although I want to paint everywhere now.  The main floor looks so clean and fresh.  I must admit we had left it too long.

So I'm not feeling bad today so far.  Pain is a daily thing with me because of the Celiac.  Some days worse than others.  Occassionally I wake up with no pain and worry that I've died or something.....lol

As long as I stick to a gluten-free diet my attacks are not as often or as bad.  Since being diagnosed and changing my diet I have gained some weight and feel better overall.

Anyway, bye for now






No comments:

Post a Comment